Recently I became super lazy and struggled waking up in the morning. I kept going to bed late after midnight and waking up right before heading to work, whose routine finally made me exhausted and frustrated because I felt all my days messed up.
I started reading a book titled, Stop Doing That Sh*t by Gary Bishop, I made a determination and recorded a video of myself making an oath, promising 7 rules.
First, it was Before-Bed Rules
- I must not watch any YouTube or Netflix 30 minutes before bed.
- I must read self-developement books for 30 minutes before bed.
- I must write a journal and clear up to-do list for tomorrow.
Second, it was Morning Rules
- I must make my bed right after waking up.
- I must clean my second floor, especially around my bed.
- I must drink a cup of water and put some water on my face.
- I must not press the snooze button when my alarm rings.
Last night, as I promised, I read the book written by Gary Bishop, and actually it helped me wake up in the morning. I didn’t take any lazy actions and started moving as I opened my eyes.
I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!
For the next 100 days, I will do my best to keep my oath and change the bottome line of my life. I always believe changing the morning routine and before-bed routine must upgrade my lifestyle with high productivity. All begins with the littlest action.